Engage with the charity
Around 1 in 6 couples in the UK today have difficulty conceiving, affecting over 3.5 million people. The prospect of facing any kind of infertility can be very distressing to live with and many people believe that no-one else really understands what it feels like to have to face this.
Friends, family and work colleagues often can’t relate to how you are feeling and it can seem like a very lonely and isolating journey.
|“Infertility Network UK is an absolute lifeline for us right now – without it I honestly don’t think we would be able to manage this journey.”|
If all that sounds familiar, we can help.
We can help you make some sense of how you are feeling, and hopefully ease that loneliness and isolation on both an emotional and practical level by offering a way to connect with others who understand how you feel.
If you need to talk you can
- Log in to our forums or visit our Health Unlocked Community
- Join one of our support groups
- Ring one our Helpliners - our network of volunteer members who know exactly how you feel
If you need professional advice then connect with our professional support network
- Ring our qualified nurse for support and a listening ear on: 0121 323 5025
- Get online support through our forums from our volunteer counsellors and specialist legal advisors
And of course:
|Follow Us||Follow Us|